how we work
- We'll come & meet you – it’s always easier to do business face to face & we value the opportunity to share ideas about how a website can contribute to your business.
- We'll listen to you - it's going to be your website after all... so who better to tell us what you want it to do for you.
- We'll discuss what you need - you know your business better than anyone else & we know ours, so we’re in a good place to talk through the possibilities together.
- We'll do some thinking – after all, Rome wasn't built in a day. But it won’t take us too long, we like to work quickly.
- We'll create a proposal – We want to be sure you’re happy with any work we propose so we'll spend time explaining the whole process to you & answering any questions you have. We won’t do a thing until you give us the thumbs up.
- We'll go away and get on with it – don’t worry, we'll keep in touch though. You'll get regular updates from us on the progress (if you want them) and there'll be chances to give us feedback on the bits you like/ want to change all the way through.
- We'll present you with a final web design – For you to sign off & then your website goes live!
- We'll stay in touch – It's critical to make sure that your website is performing as it should be & as you want it to, so we'll monitor its performance & report back to you.